Thursday, February 4, 2010

Miraculous Healing

I have suffered chronic, debilitating pain in my left hip and lower back for over 20 years. The movement that hurt the worst was getting in and out of the car, so obviously my activity was quite limited. I have been seeking God's healing for many years. I had a lot of pain this past weekend, and He reminded me to trust Him and tell my body parts to get in alignment with the word of God, among other things. Tuesday, at my weekly physical therapy appointment, my doctor and I discovered that my hip and lower back were completely healed! How fantastic it is to be without that pain! In addition, my neck movement has also returned to normal (this had been improving for 6 wks.), and I sense the healing will continue to the other afflicted areas of my body. Glory to GOD! Never give up on pursuing His best for your life and health. Patricia Schaefer-Burris

No comments:

Post a Comment